Yield: 6 serving
♥ 200 gr hazelnuts ( 2 cups)
♥ 50 gr gold sugar
♥ 50 gr dark sugar
♥ 1 cup raw coconut oil
♥ 2 tbs cocoa powder
♥ 170 gr dark chocolate ( 50% )
♥ pinch pink salt
♥ 1 cup almond milk
- Roast hazelnuts in a fried pan.
- Put roasted hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and wrap them, rubs the hazelnuts and make sure that jumps off the roasted skins.
- Place the hazelnuts in a blender and turn them into dust.
- Add cocoa powder and raw not melted coconut oil, sugar, salt, almond milk.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and add it in the blender blend it up for 30 seconds!
- Nutella chocolate spread is ready…enjoy …:-)
TIP: Don’t melt raw coconut oil, you don’t need to melt it, in order to avoid overheating and consequently damage to the chain of the fatty acids.
For this recipe probably you need a pretty good blender…in any case you can try with a basic one…..surely it will ask a bit more time.