Yeild: 6-8 servings
♥ 3 cups finely grated carrots
♥ 1 cup pecans nut
♥ 1 cup walnuts
♥ 1 cup stoned dates
♥ 1\4 cup chia seed
♥ 1\4 cup dry shredded coconut
♥ 1 1\2 tsp cinnamon
♥ 1\4 tsp nutmeg
♥ 1\4 tsp clove spice
♥ 1\4 tsp pink salt
♥ 1 cup cashews nuts (soaked for 4 hrs )
♥ 1 cup macadamia nuts (soaked for 4 hrs)
♥ 1\4 cup virgin cold pressed coconut oil not melted
♥ 2 lemon juice
♥ 1 tsp vanilla extract
♥ 1\4 cup agave syrup or maple syrup or honey
♥ 3 tbs coconut milk or almond milk
♥ 1\2 cup pistachios for decoration
- In a food processor grind the walnuts and the pecans nuts till you turn them in crumbles.
- Add the dates, chia seed, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, salt and then you mix them together for a while.
- Place your glue dough in a bowl and then add the finely grated carrots.
- Mix with your hands the dough.
- In a cake tin of 22 -24 cm place the dough and press it.
- In a blender or in a food processor add macadamia and cashews nuts and all the rest of the ingredients for making the filling.
- Blend it up! Then pour the creamy filling on the top.
- Decorate the cake with pistachios and walnuts and grated carrots.
- Keep in the fridge the raw carrots cake for a few hours before serving.
TIP: You can substitute the pecans with walnuts and macadamia with cashews. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a chopper to grind the nuts, if you have a blender instead, it will be not as easy, but you can try :-), I uploaded a raw carrots cake on You Tube using a blender.