Yield: 4 servings
♥ 3\4 cup of hemp seeds
♥ 4 stoned dates
♥ 4 cups fresh water
♥ pinch of pink salt
- In a blender place the hemp seeds, the dates and 1 \2 cup of water.
- Blend it for a while till you reach a creamy paste.
- Then add the rest of the water and blend it up.
- Pour the milk in a glass bottle.
- Last about 3- 4 days in the fridge.
TIP: For this recipe you don’t need to squeeze the milk in a cheese cloth, but if you like you can do it of course :-). I do really like this milk, and don’t forget that is an amazing source of clean protein !!