Yield 4-6 servings
♥ 6 Bramley apples
♥ 160 gr plain flour
♥ 50 gr Buckweat flour
♥ 4 tbs flex seeds
♥ 1\2 tsp sea salt
♥ 5 tbs Rapeseed extra virgin cold press oil
♥ 2 tsp cinnamon
♥ 1 tbs Lucuma sweetener
♥ 1 tbs Coconut sugar
♥ 2 tbs maple syrup or agave syrup or wild honey
♥ 1 lemon
♥ 1\2 cup water
- Peel and chop apples and place them in a bowl with the juice of 1 lemon.
- In a bowl make the dough with plain and Buckweat flour, flex seeds, Rapeseed oil, salt and water mix the ingredients till you have a smooth dough.
- Place the dough on a pastry board and knead for few minutes.
- Split the dough in two and with a rolling pin make two sheets.
- Grease your pie dish with 1 tsp of Rapeseed oil and arrange inside your first sheet.
- Then, in your dish pie ( 22 cm x 22 cm) add half of your apples and sprinkle on the top 1\2 tbs of lucuma, 1 tbs of maple syrup, 1\2 tbs of coconut sugar 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Add the rest of your apple and carry on exactly as before with the remaining ingredients.
- Add the leftover of lemon-juice, where apples were resting.
- Cover the pie with the second sheet and seal the edges.
- With a fork pierces the surface gently.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Cool down and enjoy !!! Buon Appetito !! 🙂
TIP: You can replace rapeseed oil with coconut oil, for this pie I prefer the nutty flavor of rapeseed oil. If you don’t have lucuma replace it with brown sugar or coconut sugar. You can use any kind of apples, but honestly Bramley apple are wild in any garden and with a very low level of sugar, they are simply perfect 😉