Yield : 4 servings
♥ 6 seaweeds sheet (Nori)
♥ 1 carrot
♥ 1 cucumber
♥ 1- 2 avocado
♥ 1 small onion
♥ 1 red pepper
♥ 5 tbs shelled pistachios
♥ 4 tbs flax seeds
♥ 2 tbs sesame seeds
♥ 4 tbs almonds butter
♥ 4 tbs dark tahini
♥ 1 big handful fresh coriander
♥ 1\2 lemongrass stalk
♥ 4 tsp minced ginger
♥ 1 handful rocket
♥ soy sauce
- Place nori seaweed, shiny side down on the bamboo rolling mat, or on a clean table.
- Dab a small amount of almonds butter and dark tahini on the top of your seaweed and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Place few carrots, avocado, cucumber and pepper sticks on the second line after the top.
- Chop together fresh coriander and lemongrass and 1 tsp minced ginger then sprinkle it on the sheet
- Arrange your rocket leaves on the nori seaweeds sheet.
- Sprinkle all over chopped red onion and sesame and flax seeds.
- Drizzle some soy sauce all over .
- Lift the front of the bamboo mat closest to you and begin to roll the sheet tightly. Just before reaching the end of the sheet wet the exposed strip with a little water or apple vinegar.Apply gentle pressure to join the edges of the nori.
- The rolls can be eaten whole or sliced with a wet, sharp knife.
TIP: You can replace this vegetables with anyone you prefer most. I have a bamboo mat but I prefer making my sushi without it. Be sure to buy seaweeds sheets for sushi from clean countries.