Yield: 6 servings
For the base:
♥ 1\3 cup almonds
♥ 1\3 cup pecans
♥ 1\3 cup cashews cup
♥ 1\4 cup salted peanut ( if you prefer salted cashews )
♥ 1\4 cup dry coconuts
♥ 1 cup pitted dates
♥ 1 pinch salt
For the Filling
♥ 2 big ripe avocado
♥ 3 limes
♥ 2 tbs wild honey or agave syrup
- In a blender first blend nuts and then when nuts are grounded add dates and blend till you have a sticky dough.
- Set your dough in a pie-dish and with the tip of your fingers push down the dough.
- Blend all the ingredients for the filling for a while, and spread it on the base !! with slices of a lime make decorations.
- Place in the freezer for one or two hours before serving.
- This is my favourit tart! So yummyyyy! Buon Appetito 🙂 Enjoy 😉
Tip for this recipe you need medium quality blender