Yield : 4 people
♥ 1 coconut milk can
♥ 1 young coconut
♥ 2 tbs lucuma natural sweetener
♥ 2 big tbs maple syrup or agave syrup
♥ pinch of sea salt
♥ 2 passion fruits
♥ 8 strawberries
♥ 1 small ripe banana
- Place in the fridge for few hours the coconut milk can.
- After few hours place in your blender the coconut milk.
- First drink the water of your young coconut and then scoop it up the meat and add it into your blender.
- Add the ripe banana.
- Add the sea salt the lucuma and maple syrup.
- Blend it up and when all the ingredients are smooth pour your ice-cream mix in the ice-cream maker.
- When the ice-cream is ready place it in the freezer.
- Serve your ice-cream in coconut shells or If you prefer use passion fruit shells and fill them up, drizzle with passion fruit and decorate with strawberries.
- Last few months in the freezer.
- Usually in my family doesn’t last…;-) hi hi hi Enjoy ! Evviva il gelato !!! 🙂 Yum!
TIP: For this recipe you need a basic blender and ice-cream maker. If you don’t have an ice-cream maker place in the freezer your ice-cream mixer for 1 hour and then pull it out from the freezer and scratch the surface with a spoon. Repeat this for 2 or 3 times before serving.