Yield: 4-6 Servings
For the Crust:
♥ 150 gr Macadamia nuts ( Soaked 2h)
♥ 6-7 dates
♥ pinch sea salt
2 Layer :
♥ 100 gr dates cream
♥ 50 gr coconut oil
♥ 20 gr raw cocoa beans melt with water or dry coffee or 2 espresso
♥ 200 gr ground almonds
♥ 200 ml almond’s milk
♥ 50 gr agave juice
♥ 50 dates cream
♥ 1 tsp vanilla
♥ cocoa powder to drizzle
- Start blending the ingredients for the first layer, the crust.
- Place the sticky crust in a spring form size 18- 22 cm.
- Blend all the ingredients for the second layer and spread it on the first layer.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients for the third layer and spread it gently on the top of the previous layers.
- Place your Tiramisu in the fridge for a few hours before serving or 1 hour in the freezer.
- Last 4- 5 days in the fridge.
TIP: Usually I use dry coffee, be careful! Add little water 3-4 tbsp. Instead of using 200 gr of ground almonds I used almond’s milk leftover, you can try to substitute your almonds ground with 100 gr of almonds milk leftover and to see how it works :-), if you like it. Check for my dates cream recipe.