Yield: 4 serving
♥ 100 gr Hazelnut soaked the night before or at least 4 hours
♥ 4-5 pitted dates
♥ 1 pinch sea salt
♥ 1 lt fresh water
- Rinse hazelnuts and place them in a blender.
- Add dates and the pinch of salt.
- Add 300 ml of water and blend till you have turned it in a smooth cream.
- Add the rest of the water 700 ml and blend for a while..
- Strain your milk in a cheese cloth and place it in a glass bottle.
- Last for 4-5 days in the fridge.
Tip: For this recipe you need a regular blender.