Yield: 4 servings
♥ 1 coconut
♥ 4 cups of water
- Open the coconut and remove with a short knife the flesh from the shell.
- Chop coarsely the coconut meat and place the flesh in the blender.
- Add 1 cup of lukewarm water in the blender and blend it up for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the water and blend it for a while.
- Strain the coconut milk in a cheese cloth.
- last 2-3 days in the fridge.
Tip: Use always lukewarm water but not hot water, to preserve the wonderful nutrients of the coconut. For making this milk probably you would need a good quality blender, if you don’t have it but you would like to make your own homemade coconut milk, cut into very small pieces the flesh of the coconut, it will help your cheap blender to survive 🙂